The Garden Master – MS 1
The Garden Master’s attractive design will add distinction to any property.
We manufacture the flagpoles to the highest standards locally right here in WA using the same high quality Australian sourced components that we use throughout our entire range of commercial flagpoles.
Our Garden Master flagpoles are manufactured from one piece tube, which provides greater strength and durability, in comparison to a two-piece pole which may vibrate and come apart.
For this flagpoles base footing we use the ground tube sleeve method, whereby the base of the flagpole tube slides into and fits within a ground tube sleeve that has been set in to a concrete footing below ground level, this method allows the DIY to be able to achieve accurate alignment and straightness of your flagpole. Our flagpoles come with machined nylon bushes fitted at the base of the pole, this prevents the electrolysis of the flagpole within the ground tube sleeve footing. This method and design makes for easy installation and or removal of the flagpole if ever required for any maintenance or even relocation.
- Height: 0 metres above ground
- Diameter: 60 mm un-tapered
- External Halyard
- Materials: Manufactured from 6106 T6 marine grade aluminium tube (One piece, for added strength and durability), with machined nylon bushes fitted at the base of pole, 80mm T6 aluminium ground tube and all premium UV-stabilized componentry.
- Finish: UV-stabilised White powder coat finish (To Australian Standards 3715-2002)
- Engineering certificatio: AS1170.2 & AS1170.4 Region A cat 2
Supplied fully rigged with the following:
- UV-Stabilized white nylon mushroom finial with pulley
- UV-Stabilized 5 mm polyester halyard rope
- UV-Stabilized nylon flag clips (x 2)
- UV-Stabilized nylon horn cleat
- Aluminium ground tube with stainless steel security locking screw
- Installation Instructions