A family owned business you can trust
Marindust stock the largest range of flagpoles in Perth. We are a one stop shop for all flagpole requirements as we manufacture in our Welshpool workshop. If you are looking to match up an existing flagpole we can manufacture to your requirements.
Marindust Sales have been the leading supplier of flagpoles to households, businesses, Government Departments, Schools and RSL Clubs in Western Australia since 1980. We manufacture our flagpoles to the highest standard using locally sourced products. All our flagpoles are manufactured to the current Australian Wind load standards and engineering certification.
Marindust have proudly supplied many local government authorities, Towns, Shires and Cities with flagpoles, AFL, Soccer and Rugby goals.
Marindust are renowned for the following projects:
The Eagles training facility Lathlain, The Dockers training facility Cockburn Central, Hale House the Premiers office, The Treasury Building, WA State Netball Centre, Champion Lakes Rowing Facility, Optus Stadium, The State War Memorial and the Wall of Remembrance in Kings Park. Mount Clarence ANZAC Memorial in Albany, St John of God Hospitals, QEII Medical Centre, CSIRO, Perth International Airport, as well as most regional and city Hospitals and Police stations.
Marindust are committed to sourcing local WA products in the manufacturing of all our products as best we can, from the powder coating finish done at Supacoat in Kewdale to the UV stabilised finial and flag clips manufactured in O’Connor.
Marindust tick all the boxes:
- All products are manufactured to Australian wind load standards
- All products have engineering certification (unlike other brands on the market that advertise “manufactured to engineering certification” but do not have certification!)
- All of our products are manufactured using high tensile T6 temper marine grade aluminium
- All of the steel components are hot dipped galvanised for longevity
- Building Management and Works (BMW) preferred supplier for school flagpoles
- Police Force of WA preferred supplier
- Quality you can trust with a 5 year factory warranty
- Local manufacturer means local repairs and spare parts in a hurry if required
- A proudly owned and run WA family business since 1980
- We use locally sourced WA suppliers for components